The Silverplume Press editorial team is led by Jenny Griffin, a veteran journalist, writer, and interviewer. Jenny is a graduate of Williams College and earned an MSJ from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. She has an extensive track record in both print and broadcast journalism as an interviewer, host, reporter, writer, and producer. Jenny has interviewed artists, politicians, activists, environmentalists, investors, authors, business executives, and plenty of others along the way. Her personal writing can be found at jennygriffin123.blogspot.com. Read Passing History, a memoir on Silverplume Beginnings.
Silverplume Press works with affiliates for transcription services, photography, layout, printing, and book binding and production.
Jenny Griffin LinkedIn profile
Jenny Griffin Work Experience Includes:
Content Strategist + Writer. Clients include Minted, 19Labs, America Scores Bay Area, Kristova Family Partners, Lively (now GreatCall), True Link Financial, GeoTots.
Encore.org. Writer/Reporter/Interviewer. Conducted long-form oral interviews for the books “Encore: Finding Work that Matters in the Second Half of Life” and “Still Working.” Created “personal story” content for Encore’s social networking hub.
- Meet the Planet : Environmental news. Syndicated.
- 104.7 KKVM - The Mile. Managing Editor/Anchor/Features Reporter. 2012 and 2013 Colorado Broadcast Association (CBA) winner: Best Regularly Scheduled Entertainment: Menu in a Minute and Mile Matters.
- Q2 Broadcasting : Real estate and business talk. San Francisco, CA.
- KBZS Business Radio : Business news. Tech and markets focus. San Francisco, CA.
- KWAB Radio: Real Time and Open Ends. Interviews covering the arts, politics, environment, music, and science. Denver, CO.
- KNFO News: Reporter. Aspen, CO.
Set Up a Free Phone ConsulTation
Email - email@example.com or use the form on the Start Your Story page.